- 2 bedrooms with 1 king size or 2 twin size beds
- 2 bedrooms with 1 twin size bed
- 2 full bathrooms, one of them en suite
- 1 washroom with WC
- 30m2 living room with a fireplace
- 25m2 dining room
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Fully accessible to guests with reduced mobility
- Large playroom and service room with laundry facilities (washer & dryer)
- WIFI connection, TV and home cinema
- Ample outdoor patio furniture, gas barbecue and fire pit
Le Fruitier is a quiet and elegant apartment located on the ground floor of the Grande Maison. With its comfortable features and single floor plan, it is fully accessible to guests with reduced mobility. Long ago, “Le Fruitier” (the Fruit Cellar) was used to store the fruit from the property’s orchards through winter. The beautiful vaulted ceilings and century old parquet give it a special charm. Its many French doors open to a south facing patio overlooking the park and a sheltered courtyard with a fountain and natural stone columns.
* Accessible to guests with reduced mobility.
6 days or week
+ 1/7 each add. night
Short stays : 2-5 nights
Except for the applicable local tourism tax, our rates are all inclusive .
Depending on the dates, specific days of arrival and / or minimum length of stay may apply.
- Guests: 1