- 2 bedrooms with 1 king size or 2 twin size beds
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen size or 2 small twin beds
- 2 full bathrooms, one of them en suite
- 1 washroom with WC
- 40m2 living and dining room with a fireplace
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- WIFI connection, TV and home cinema
- Ample outdoor patio furniture, gas barbecue and fire pit
This south-facing villa has an entrance framed by two centennial Spanish fir trees that provide privacy and shade. The name “Les Agnelles” (the Lambs) refers to the young sheep who were bred in this building to renew the farm’s large herd. I have fond childhood memories of herding the sheep in the meadows of Vincenti on slow summer days. On the ground floor of this lovely and comfortable villa you will find a living/dining room of nearly 40m2, an open kitchen, a laundry room and a washroom. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is en suite.
* For special occasions, les Agnelles can be connected with the Four à Pain to offer a very large house for 16 guests with 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens…
6 days or week+ 1/7 each add.night
Short stays : 2-5 nights
Except for the applicable local tourism tax, our rates are all inclusive .
Depending on the dates, specific days of arrival and / or minimum length of stay may apply.
- Guests: 1