Le Four à Pain
- 5 bedrooms with 1 king size or 2 twin size beds
- 2 full bathrooms, one of them en suite
- 1 washroom with WC
- 60m2 living and dining room with a fireplace
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- WIFI connection, TV and home cinema
- Ample outdoor patio furniture, gas barbecue, fire pit and wood fired oven
Until the beginning of the 20th century, bread for the estate was baked on site. The original wood fired oven has been preserved and guests are welcome to bake delicious bread, pizzas or grilled meats. “Le Four à Pain” (the Bread Oven) is a very bright villa with a beautiful view on the fields and mountains. It is the closest to the swimming pool and tennis court. On the ground floor, there is a spacious 60m2 living/dining room, an open kitchen, a washroom and a laundry room. The upper floor has 5 large bedrooms, one of which has access to a loggia, and 2 bathrooms with one en suite.
* For special occasions, le Four à Pain can be connected with the Agnelles to offer a very large house for 16 guests with 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens…
6 days or week
+ 1/7 each add. night
Short stays : 2-5 nights
Except for the applicable local tourism tax, our rates are all inclusive .
Depending on the dates, specific days of arrival and / or minimum length of stay may apply.
- Guests: 1