- 4 bedrooms with 1 king size or 2 twin size beds
- Mezzanine with 2 twin size beds
- 3 full bathrooms, one of them en suite
- 60m2 living and dining room with a fireplace
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- WIFI connection, TV and home cinema
- Ample outdoor patio furniture, gas barbecue and fire pit
It used to be customary for families in rural Drôme to own a flock of doves. We named this villa “Le Colombier” (the Dove House) in memory of this tradition. In reality, this building was originally a silkworm breeding barn. On the ground floor of this villa is a living/dining room with an impressive cathedral ceiling and a large bay window with French doors. A laundry room adjoins the open fully equipped kitchen. A first bedroom and bathroom can be found to the right of the living room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms plus a large mezzanine with 2 twin beds, and two bathrooms, one of them en suite.
* For special occasions, Le Colombier can be connected with the Bassin to offer a very large house for 16 guests with 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens…
6 days or week+ 1/7 each add. night
Short stays : 2-5 nights
Except for the applicable local tourism tax, our rates are all inclusive .
Depending on the dates, specific days of arrival and / or minimum length of stay may apply.
- Guests: 1