- 4 bedrooms with 1 king size or 2 twin size beds
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen size bed or 2 small twin beds
- 4 full bathrooms, 3 of them en suite
- 1 washroom with WC
- 40m2 living and dining room with a fireplace
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- WIFI connection, TV and home cinema
- Large covered terrace, ample outdoor patio furniture, gas barbecue and fire pit
In the nineteenth century, Vincenti’s head farmer lived in this house. The estate was self-sufficient with livestock, crop fields, woods, vineyards, orchards, and a vast vegetable garden. These agricultural activities supported several families. This villa was completely restored while preserving the magnificent covered terrace that we named it after. Set on three levels, you will find on the bottom floor a large living/dining room, an open kitchen, a washroom and a laundry room. 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, 3 of them en suite, are located on the upper floors.
6 days or week+ 1/7 each add. night
Short stays : 2-5 nights
Except for the applicable local tourism tax, our rates are all inclusive .
Depending on the dates, specific days of arrival and / or minimum length of stay may apply.
- Guests: 1