- 4 bedrooms with 1 king size or 2 twin size beds
- 3 full bathrooms, one of them en suite
- 1 washroom
- 55m2 living and dining room with a fireplace
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- WIFI connection, TV and home cinema
- Ample outdoor patio furniture, gas barbecue and fire pit
The blacksmith shop for the property was adjacent to this building which was an ox barn in the 19th century. As a child, I remember helping my father at the forge by fanning the fire while he hammered the blades of his plough. “La Forge” is now an elegant and bright villa with a 55m2 living/dining room, an open kitchen, a washroom and a laundry room on the ground floor. Four large bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of them en suite, occupy the upper floor.
* For special occasions, la Forge can be connected to the Scie to offer a very large house for 18 guests with 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens…
6 days or week+ 1/7 each add. night
Short stays: 2-5 nights
Except for the applicable local tourism tax, our rates are all inclusive .
Depending on the dates, specific days of arrival and / or minimum length of stay may apply.
- Guests: 8
- Size: 185m²